1. Are your products natural? Yes, our products are 98% to 100% natural. We do use a mild preservative in our body scrubs that is paraben and formaldehyde-free for overall safety of the product. All facial and lip products are preserved naturally.
2. Are your products organic? We strive to use organic if possible. Some ingredients do not offer an organic option or is too expensive to incorporate.
3. Are your products vegan? Most products are vegan. Our lip balm does include beeswax. The beeswax we use is collected from unsprayed and unfertilized fields of a local organic farm. Management of hives under organic conditions promotes sustainable farming practices. We also have one product with yogurt extract which moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.
4. Are your products gluten free? We do not use any gluten ingredients but we are unable to use the term "gluten free" at this time because we cannot guarentee that products were not manufactured on a shared line with products containing gluten, or raw materials used in our products may have been processed in a facility that also processes products containing gluten.
5. Are your products cruelty free? Yes, we are approved as a cruelty free company by the leaping bunny organization.
6. Who formulates your products? Black Tie Market is comprised of a scientist who formulates and designs all products from scratch in small batches. Most items are made to order.